Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Two Miles Like Its Nothing

OK, maybe not like its nothing, but I did another two miles yesterday. I'm headed out of town for a couple of nights tomorrow, so I wanted to make sure I fit in two runs before I leave. I did 26 minutes at 13mpm on the treadmill last night. It was a struggle because it was after dinner and time tends to drag along on the treadmill, but I didn't quit and finished the run. Today was a day off and tomorrow I'm going to run in the morning, the same loops that I ran on Monday Morning.

We got more great news on the family front today. My SIL's pathology results came back benign, so everyone breathed a great big sigh of relief.

I'm guessing that Google+ got opened to the world today, because I suddenly got invited into Google+. If anyone is a member, let me know and I'll put you in my circles or something. Quick one tonight, have to pack and take out the garbage. 10 days till the race.

No comments:

Post a Comment